Certified Nursing Aide CNA
At this time, we are seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant to join our team! Five Star Senior Living has a great opportunity for you!
We are offering a Hiring Bonus of up to $3,000!!!!!
- Accurately perform and record vital signs, height and weight.
- Accurately calculate and record weight gain/loss and fluid intake/output.
- Bathing, dressing and grooming residents.
- Transporting residents to/from meals and activities.
- Assist in the dining room with meals.
- Maintain a clean and safe resident environment.
- Recognize abnormal changes in body functioning and the importance of reporting such changes to a supervisor.
- Perform palliative and post-mortem care.
- Perform routine care rounds on each assigned resident, at minimum, every two hours (or more frequently as indicated).
Currently we have: 2 12 hour day shifts, 1 12 hour night shift, and several 8 hour shifts. (hours and days vary on 8 hr. shifts). Flexible schedules welcome.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or three-six months related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Graduate of a state approved nursing assistant training program and passed a state approved competency examination (written and skills) within 120 days of employment; name entered into state nurse aide registry.
- CPR (but not required)
Shift/Hours: Full Time/Part time/ PRN
Valid CNA CertificationCompany Description
Five Star Senior Living, a national healthcare and senior living provider headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts, proudly offers the highest quality service and care with the warmth and hospitality of home. Founded in 2000, Five Star has two major operating divisions: Five Star Senior Living and Five Star Rehabilitation Services. The Five Star Senior Living division includes more than 260 senior living communities across the United States and is one of the country's largest providers of quality retirement living in the nation offering Independent Living, Assisted Living, Alzheimer's/Memory Care, Healthcare Centers with Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation and Continuing Care Retirement Communities. Five Star Rehabilitation Services include outpatient rehabilitation, day programs, and respite/short stay options.
Cherrelyn Healthcare Center is a beautiful community in Littleton, CO, with more than 180 units offering skilled nursing care.