Travel Registered Nurses, RN
We are seeking a Travel Registered Nurses(RN) to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
13-week Travel Assignments with possible Extension.
- Emergency Room
- Operating Room
- Labor and delivery
- Long tem Care and Hospice
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous minimum 2 years of experience in Nursing in a Hospital setting.
- Current State RN License.
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment.
- Associates Degree in Nursing, Bachelors preferred.
- BLS and ACLS certifications required.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Travel experience preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of State and Federal regulations.
At MSG Staffing, we like to think of ourselves as Strong, Supportive and always there for our candidates, employees, clients and community.
We believe in improving lives through innovation and fun , one assignment at a time.
We connect THE BEST with THE BEST.