Registered Nurse (RN) Home Care Agency
Registered Nurse (RN)
Non-Medical Home Care Agency
Join the team of one of the oldest home care organizations in the country. We are growing quickly and are in need of a skilled and compassionate Registered Nurse to oversee the care of our clients and development of our caregivers.
Registered Nurse duties to include:
- Perform assessments to establish services and care plans for clients
- Perform quarterly assessments
- Supervise aides and conduct observations
- Conduct training and staff development programs
- Review care notes and care plans for accuracy or change in client status
- Respond to after hour clinical calls and emergencies
The ideal nursing candidate will have experience in a home care setting.
Must have clean background and RN license must be in good standing.
Travel within a 30-40 mile area is required.
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification:
- Registered Nurse (RN)
Griswold Home Care is the leader in helping seniors with the help that they need to stay in the place they love. We have been helping individuals remain safe and independent for over 35 years.
We assist our clients with much more than personal care, homemaking, and companionship services. We offer understanding and compassion while encouraging activities that help our clients lead independent and productive lives.
Our client satisfaction rating exceed national standards due to the commitment of our caregivers.
We offer competitive pay, benefits, and an excellent training program.