State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)
Rae-Ann West Park is currently seeking NA's and STNA's to join our 2nd and 3rd Shift Teams. We are offering an increased starting wage for STNA's! We offer 8 hour shifts as well as 12 hour shifts and are very flexible with scheduling. STNA's are required to work every other weekend.
- 2:30 PM - 11:00 PM
- 10:30 PM - 7:00 AM
- 6:30 PM - 7:00 AM
We are seeking full-time and part-time STNA's.
To be considered for this position you must meet the following qualifications:
- The Nursing Assistant must be at least 16 years of age or older with the appropriate work permit.
- Must be state tested or, at a minimum, completed the TCEP.
- Must be in good mental and physical condition.
- Must be able to read and write and be able to follow oral instructions.
- Must be willing to cooperate with supervisors and fellow employees.
- Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition, enthusiasm and be able to handle many different types of residents.
The full-time STNA position (30+ hours/week) also offers great benefits! You will receive the following:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Afflac Supplemental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Plan
- $15,000 Life Insurance Policy paid by Rae-Ann
- Discount at Verizon Wireless
- $250 Performance Bonus after 90 Day Orientation Period
If you would like to apply for this position, please do so by submitting your application at www.rae-ann.net or by coming in to our facility to apply. We accept applications Monday-Friday from 9 AM - 4 PM.
Our contact information:
Rae-Ann West Park
4650 Rocky River Drive
Cleveland, OH 44135
(216) 267-5445Company Description
Rae-Ann is a family-owned business with a proud, 40-year history of delivering excellence in rehabilitation, skilled nursing, and assisted living to families across greater Cleveland. From short-term rehabilitation following surgery or stroke to long-term skilled nursing care, Alzheimer & and dementia care. Rae-Ann offers the full continuum of health services in a warm, welcoming environment. We treat every patient with compassion, dignity, and respect and encourage all patients to be up and active every day.