Registered Nurse(RN) - Rae-Ann Suburban
(WESTLAKE, OH) At Rae-Ann Suburban, we are currently interviewing Registered Nurses (RN) at our skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility. Full time hours are available. Every other weekend and holiday required.
- Current RN or LPN license with the State of Ohio.
- Current CPR card through the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross.
- Experience in geriatrics is preferred although not required.
- Must possess leadership ability and the willingness to cooperate with other department heads and personnel.
- Must be in good mental and physical condition and have the ability to organize, plan and direct good nursing care.
- Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition, enthusiasm and be able to handle residents based on their current level of functioning.
- Provides professional nursing care to residents, according to established policies and procedures of the facility as mandated with federal and state regulations.
- Assists supervisors in care and management of the unit.
- Checks room routinely to ensure residents safety and well-being.
- Assesses and documents observations accordingly.
- Answers questions from residents, families and nursing personnel.
- Maintains supplies and equipment necessary to run the unit.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- $15,000 Life Insurance Policy
- 401(k) Program
- Aflac Supplemental Insurance Policy
Registered Nurse 1st Shift Availability:
Registered Nurse 2nd Shift Availability:
Registered Nurse 3rd Shift Availability:
Every other weekend and every other holiday required.
If you have one or more years long-term care experience and are interested in continuing the development of your nursing career, this position could be the one for you.
Our Contact Details:
29505 Detroit Rd.
Westlake, OH 44145
Tel: (440) 871-5181Company Description
Rae-Ann is a family-owned business with a proud, 40-year history of delivering excellence in rehabilitation, skilled nursing, and assisted living to families across greater Cleveland. From short-term rehabilitation following surgery or stroke to long-term skilled nursing care, Alzheimer & and dementia care. Rae-Ann offers the full continuum of health services in a warm, welcoming environment. We treat every patient with compassion, dignity, and respect and encourage all patients to be up and active every day.