Certified Nursing Assistant CNA - Assisted Living
CNAs assist patients with daily activities, the core functions on the job include:
- Bathe and dress patients
- Serve meals and help patients eat
- Take vital signs
- Turn or reposition patients who are bedridden
- Collect information about conditions and treatment plans from caregivers, nurses and doctors
- Provide and empty bedpans
- Lift patients into beds, wheelchairs, exam tables, etc.
- Answer patient calls
- Examine patients for bruises, blood in urine or other injuries/wounds
- Clean and sanitize patient areas
- Change bed sheets and restock rooms with necessary supplies
CNAs also serve as a conduit between patients and nurses and doctors and record and communicate all issues to medical staff.
Our Lady of Hope Health Center currently has PT Weekend Shifts available.Company Description
Consider joining our team of nursing professionals at Our Lady of Hope Health Center, a highly respected and dedicated leader in long-term care located in Richmond's West End. We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full time associates which includes affordable health and dental insurance within 30 to 60 days of hire, free life insurance, paid time off, 401(K), and years of service bonus.