Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
We are seeking Certified Nursing Assistants to join our team! Full-Time, Part-Time and Per Diem positions are available. You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide high quality resident care. All applicants who are hired as an CNA will be eligible for a chance to WIN a 50 Color TV. For more details, reference this job posting at the interview.
- Provide resident care under direction of nursing staff
- Assist resident with activities of daily living; hygiene, ambulation, dressing, eating, toileting, transferring
- Assist in transporting residents to appointments, therapies and activities
- Provide companionship and basic care to residents
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Assist with post mortem care
- New York State CNA certification required
- Previous experience in nursing, long term care, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with residents
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to work well in teams
- Based on years of experience worked as a CNA
- Wesley Gardens offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes 80% employer paid health insurance, dental insurance, 403(b), tuition assistance and referral bonus program
Wesley Gardens is a non-profit nursing home located in the heart of the Arts District. We are dedicated to providing Quality Care to our long-term, short-term rehabilitation, respite and hospice residents. Here at Wesley Gardens, we take pride in our diverse culture of employees and residents. We invite you to come see what we have to offer.