Licensed Practical Nurse LPN or Registered Nurse RN - Homecare
We are seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse LPN Or Registered Nurse RN to join our team!
Opportunity:Upper St. Clair private Duty - ENcephalitis, Gluten intolerance, Severe Food Allergies, GTube w/ feeding ever 2 hours, wheelchair bound, very minimal walking with walker.
To apply: Call Brian at 877-830-9901 ext 2012 Or click apply below
You will be responsible for delivering high quality care to assignedpatients.
- Care for ill, injured,or convalescing patients
- Provide basic patient care and treatment
- Collaborate with registered nurses to administer prescribed medications
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Educateand update patients onmedical treatments
- Previousexperience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical tools and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communicationskills
We are locally owned and operated and are very proud of our history of providing excellent patient care and fostering long lasting relationships with our employees. Community Care offers a variety of services from Pediatric Home Care to Supplemental Facility Staffing, we will be there to serve the health and well being of your loved ones. Whether you have an aging parent that needs assistance with daily living activities, or a ventilator dependent child that requires around the clock Skilled Nursing Services, we can help.