Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Part Time
~If you are Certified Nursing Assistant looking for an amazing team to work beside, love having flexibility and would like to provide care for patients in their home... We are the perfect match for you!~
We have a PT shifts available in the Arvada, CO area. We have 16 hrs/wk available at this time.
Nuclear Care Partners, is a growing and approved Medical Provider under the U.S. Department of Labor. We are looking for a part-time CNA to care for our patients in the Arvada area.
Position Summary:Under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse/licensed Nurse; this position will assist with in-home patient care for former Department of Energy(DOE) workers with work related illnesses.
Skills / Education / Certs/License:
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA certification is required in the state ofColorado
- CPR certification is required
- Patient care experience in Home Health, preferred but not required
- Must have the ability to follow detailed oral and written instructions and to maintain nursing records and charts
- Ability to interact professionally with patients and families
- Requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must adapt to changing workload and/or interruptions
- Must have a valid driver license and be in good standing
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check
Job Type: Part-timeCompany Description
Nuclear Care PartnersTM (NCP) is an approved Medical Provider under the U.S. Department of Labor Programs. We work exclusively with former DOE workers who have been diagnosed with work related illnesses and consequently qualify for no-cost in-home medical benefits.
At the heart of Nuclear Care PartnersTM (NCP) is our commitment to improving the lives of the populations we serve by providing high quality patient-centered care. The foundation of NCP is nursing, partnering with families to foster a culture of mutual trust, friendship and compassion which enables families to live well at home.