CNA Certified Nursing Assistant 20 min SW of Joliet
We are seeking a CNA--Certified Nursing Assistant to join our team! You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide high quality patient care. We are located in Morris, about 20 minutes southwest of Joliet.
- Provide patient care under direction of nursing staff
- Assist with transport of residents to/from meals and activities
- Develop relationships with residents; Provide companionship and encouragement
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Previous experience in nursing, patient care, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to work well in teams
Full-time, part-time, and PRN work available. 8 and 12-hour shifts available. Insurance available to full-time employees. Applicants must have a current CNA certificate, complete background checks and fingerprinting, have a valid CPR card, and be able to lift 50 lbs. Pay range is based on CNA experience. Additional pay for nights and weekend shifts.Company Description
Our campus offers two employment choices: Park Pointe Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center-- a 142 bed Skilled Nursing Facility and The Gardens at Park Pointe-- a BRAND NEW, licensed Assisted Living and Memory Care Residence with 60 apartments. We are located in Morris, about 20 minutes southwest of Joliet.