Registered ER Nurse (RN) - Correctional Healthcare
Are you are a licensed Registered ER Nurse (RN) in the State of North Carolina looking for a FRESH START? If so, we can help! Cell Staff is a national correctional healthcare staffing company who has partnered with Correctional Facilities across North Carolina to help them find amazing people. Our client is currently seeking ER RNs to work in Raleigh, NC and throughout the surrounding area. (Note: Correctional facilities are in the general vicinity of each city and may require travel time)
Current Needs / Shifts:
- Full Time/ 8hr shifts
- 5 days/week, 40hrs/week
- Select facilities offer 12hr shifts, working on a 36hr/ 48hr schedule
- 13 and 26 week contracts
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients under the guard of Correctional Officers.
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Respond to all other request for health care attention in a complex, timely, clinically appropriate and therapeutic manner.
- Screen, assess, and evaluate offenders as well as the conditions where they live and work to ensure that they are well, safe, and their health care is continuous.
- Previous experience in ER nursing a MUST.
- Corrections experience preferred, but not required.
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with cowaorkers and patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Licensed as a RN by the State of North Carolina. Must be in good standing.
- 1 + year of relevant experience. No new grads.
- Competitive pay package
- Full medical benefits available (Day 1 coverage)
- Weekly Pay, direct deposit
- Certification reimbursement
- Travel stipends available (if qualified)
Cell Staff is here to offer you something FRESH. We understand you have many options but there really is no one like us and we encourage you to find out why: www.cellstaff.com
We can't wait to show you how good, good can be! For immediate consideration, please r apply and one of our recruiters will contact you!Company Description
Cell Staff is ready to offer you a FRESH START. We are a premier provider of supplemental healthcare staffing across the country. We have Therapy/Allied, School Staffing, Travel Nursing, Correctional Healthcare, Behavioral Health, and Government opportunities for healthcare professionals looking for local and travel assignments.
Correctional Healthcare Services
We actively recruiting for LPN/LVN's and RN's for the following states: North Carolina, New York, Michigan, Wisconsin, Washington State, Ohio, Alaska, Pennsylvania, and California.
Nursing & Therapy Services
We are actively recruiting all levels and modalities for nationwide opportunities both local and travel. Please inquire for more info!