Director of Nursing
Allen Health Care Services is a successful, growing LHCSA providing quality home health aides for almost 30 years. We are in search of a talented, organized and professional The Director of Nursing and Education .
The Director of Nursing and Education is accountable to the Clinical Administrator and acts as a liaison between patients, field staff and the Agency.
He/She is also responsible for:
- Oversight of the full time and per diem nursing field staff
- Ensures quality and safety of patient care
- Knowledge of LHCSA regulations, and requirements of DOH and The Joint Commission.
- Serves as the Chief Nursing Officer in the absence of the Clinical Administrator.
- Planning, implementing, organizing and evaluating educational needs of the Clinical Department and HHA Training Program.
- Supervision of and evaluation of RN Training department staff.
- Monitoring appropriate job performance and completion of evaluations and coaching of field staff.
Education/Experience: A Bachelor of Sciences degree in Nursing or a health or human services field, is preferred and a minimum of two years of experience in home care, or the following combination of education, experience and/or training. HHATP/Education experience preferred.Company Description
Allen Health Care has provided quality home healthcare services to hundreds of thousands of families in the New York area over the past 25 years, and proudly continues to meet the highest standards in safety and quality. We have received certification from the Joint Commission, which is widely considered the national benchmark for excellence in safe and reliable care.
We understand that suffering from an injury or illness can completely disrupt your daily life and routine. Our knowledgeable, friendly, and professional caregivers can bring normalcy and comfort back to your days. Allen Health Care makes it possible for individuals to maintain their independence safely.
Our team, including certified aides and registered nurses, work and communicate closely with the family in order to develop a personalized care plan. These health care plans are monitored and modified regularly to ensure that you are receiving the services you need.
We are able to provide such high quality services for our clients through our commitment to training and education. Every member of our talented team is required to complete continuing training programs and modules in order to learn the most innovative and effective health care procedures. All of this training is put to use serving families throughout Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island, and all of the surrounding areas.
If you are interested in learning how we can help you or your family, please do not hesitate to contact us today.