Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Job Summary:
MGA Healthcare is now hiring Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) for both AM and PM shifts in Orange County.
- Competitive salary
- Per Diem position
- Flexible hours, including weekday and weekend shifts
- Excellent work environment and team
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Responsibilities:
- Provides patients' personal hygiene by giving bedpans, urinals, baths, backrubs, shampoos, and shaves; assisting with travel to the bathroom; helping with showers and baths.
- Provides for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding patients as necessary; ambulating, turning, and positioning patients; providing fresh water and nourishment between meals
- Provides adjunct care by administering enemas, nonsterile dressings, surgical preps, ice packs, heat treatments, therapeutic baths; applying restraints
- Maintains patient stability by checking vital signs and weight; testing urine; recording intake and output information.
- Provides patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials; transporting patients; answering patients' call lights and requests; reporting observations of the patient to nursing supervisor.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Requirements:
- At least 1 year of paid acute care experience (within the last 3 years) a must!
- Active CNA license/certification
How to Apply:
- Click Apply Now below to submit an application
- Contact MGA Healthcare immediately at (310) 324-5591
At MGA Healthcare Staffing, our highly personal approach to recruitment and job placement is focused on building great relationships with candidates and healthcare organizations, so that when the time comes to make a match, we create the perfect alignment of skill and need.
From travel nursing and allied health to executive-level positions, our extensive national network of hospitals and clinics enables us to provide ongoing opportunities to meet your needs. And our personalized approach means you will always receive the respect and attention you deserve.