Centralized Intake Nurse (RN)
Centralized Intake Nurse (RN)
Due to rapid growth, Care IV Home Health is now hiring a Registered Nurse for the newly-created position of Centralized Intake Nurse (Home Health) available at our Corporate Office in Little Rock, Arkansas. We are centralizing our Intake Department to our Little Rock location for all 4 branch locations (Little Rock, Russellville, Hot Springs & Fayetteville) and this is the perfect time to join our growing team on a full-time basis! Our Centralized Intake Nurse (RN) is responsible for the overall management of Care IV Home Healths intake processes, including the referral process, overall intake management, and direct supervision of the Intake team (Intake CSR, Authorization Coordinator, & LPN Intake Coordinator). Our Intake team will work closely with our Sales & Marketing team to ensure a smooth transition into our care. This is a full-time position with excellent benefits which reports directly to our VP and General Manager.
Were seeking an organized, highly professional and hard-working Registered Nurse with a great attitude to join our growing work family. NOTE: This is a non-patient care role that spends approximately 100% of their time working in the office.
Salary depends on experience. All applicants must have an RN license to qualify for Centralized Intake Registered Nurse.
Duties may include (but are not necessarily limited to):
- Provide direct supervision of the intake team
- Initiates and maintains positive working relationships with referral sources within our service areas
- Coordinates services with our referral sources and our care team
- Manages & guides our intake team throughout the referral process and oversees patient/family/physician coordination
- Trains and orients new intake staff and sale reps regarding intake & referral procedures and processes
- Acts as representative of Care IV and provides superior customer service when coordinating with referral sources, discharge planners, case managers, and other new patient referral sources
- Manages, tracks and reports statistical data related to intake and referral sources
- Coordinates with Marketing and Business Development to establish, develop and maintain new referral sources within our territories
- Plan, participate in and execute activities (in conjunction with the Marketing team and Business Development) with the goal of promoting and improving Care IVs visibility in the community
- Other duties as assigned
- Active Arkansas Registered Nurse (RN) license that is in good standing with the AR State Board of Nursing
- Minimum 1 year of previous management experience and a solid RN patient care skills knowledge base
- 1 year or more of referral processing and admissions / patient intake experience
- Home Health experience preferred
- Excellent attitude with superior leadership abilities, mentoring skills and a solid understanding of the importance of good customer service
- Detail-oriented with great critical thinking skills and a positive, professional demeanor
- Solid computer skills in programs such as Microsoft Office with the ability to learn specialized software as needed
- Good general office skills and superior written/verbal communication skills
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability
- Lucrative company-sponsored retirement plan
- Generous accrued PTO
- 6 paid holidays
- Flexible spending account
- Discounts on cell phone plans for certain carriers
Apply online today! Please complete our official Care IV Home Health online job application located at: www.care4.com
keywords: RN, Registered Nurse, Intake Nurse, Patient Intake, Medicare Intake Nurse, Staff Nurse, new patient intake, Authorization Coordinator, RN Admissions Nurse, Admissions Coordinator, RN Admissions, Patient Admissions, New patient admits, Admissions Nursing Manager, Patient Admissions Manager, Discharge Planner, RN Care Manager, Patient Intake Manager, DON, ADON, RN Supervisor, Home Health Intake Nurse, Home Health Intake Manager, Referral Coordinator, Referral Nurse, RN Home Health, RN Visiting Nurse, RN Case Manager, RN Home Health Nurse, home care, home health, RN med/surg, medsurg Nurse, Med/surg Nurse, Medicare Nurse, Wound Care Nurse, Treatment Nurse, OASIS, ICU, CCU, CVICU, NICU, PICU, SICU, MICU, RN, RN Case Manager, RN Case Coordinator, Home Care Case Manager, Home Health Case Manager, RN Home Health Nurse, nursing, home health nursing, RN, Registered Nurse, Visiting Nurse
EEO M/F DRUG FREE EMPLOYERCompany Description
Care IV Home Health (pronounced "Care Four") is a multi-branch company that is stable, yet rapidly growing. We offer flexibility and promote from within. Come join us!
Since 1993, we've been providing quality home health services to Arkansans. Care IV is licensed by the State of Arkansas, and we are both Medicare and Medicaid Certified. We currently have branch locations in Little Rock, Russellville, Hot Springs, and Fayetteville, Arkansas. Some examples of our comprehensive home health services include: Skilled Nursing Visits, Private Duty Nursing, CNA/Home Health Aides, Therapy (Occupational / Speech / Physical), and more!