Bilingual RN Registered Nurse (Healthcare- Long Term Care)
Registered Nurses, apply with our per diem staffing agency today!
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
- Paid orientation
- Competitive compensation
- Holiday bonuses
- Sick days
- Company contribution for required annual health screenings
- Easy access to 24/7 support
- Wide variety of shifts and locations
- Offices conveniently located in Long Island, the Bronx, Queens, and Brooklyn
Immediate placement available!
Professional skills include:
- Assess patients needs, collaborating with the nurse and the physician, as well as therapists.
- Monitor patients vital signs, and report changes to the physician.
- Dispense and document medication and treatment, as per Federal and State regulations.
- Administer IV medication.
- Perform wound care management and dressing changes.
Specific qualifications include:
- Current New York State RN license and registration
- CPR certification
- Malpractice insurance
- MMR & Varicella titers
- PPD or proof of chest X ray if positive
- Russian, Mandarin, or Spanish or additional languages, a plus
- Sigma Care experience (computer system, patient information), a plus
- Long-term care experience strongly preferred. However, new graduates are welcome.
Please note: proper documentation will be required to complete the application process
Bilingual Spanish, Russian or Mandarin speaking RN Registered Nurse (Healthcare Long-Term Care Nursing)
Five Star Staffing has facilities in Manhattan, Bronx, Queens, and Brooklyn
Your satisfaction is the measure of our success!
Ingrid: 718-534-7400 ext.152
Anna: 718-534-7400 ext.105
Angelika: 718-534-7400 ext.107
On Call Cell: 929-214-2861
Contact Us Today!Company Description
Five Star is a healthcare staffing agency. We understand that facilities need to be cost efficient without compromising patient care.
We offer an efficient and effective solution to that need. At Five Star Nursing we work with highly qualified care givers to help best staff your facility. We offer on-site recruiters and coordinators who specialize in healthcare staffing to help you maintain a safe and calm environment for your patients.