In-Home Registered Nurse (RN)/ Licensed Practical (LPN)
At Infinium Health Services, we provide quality one-on-one, in-home nursing care for all ages. Our nurses are committed to making a difference in the lives we care for and consider it a privilege to assist our clients in exceeding their medical goals. We are looking for dedicated Registered Nurses or Licensed Practical Nurseswho share this commitment to join our nursing team. As a Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse, you will provide direct patient care to children and adults with complex medical needs in the home setting.
Job Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN)/Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Healthcare Adult/Pediatric In-Home Nursing:
- Provides direct, hands-on care to assigned clients.
- Observes and assesses the clients condition and care needs appropriately and reports changes in condition to the supervisor and/or physician, as appropriate;
- Administers prescribed medications, treatments, and therapies;
- Takes appropriate nursing action based on current assessments and achieves expected outcomes;
- Educates and provides ongoing support and education to families and caregivers
Job Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN)/Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Healthcare Adult/Pediatric In-Home Nursing
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communicate effectively
- Valid RN or LPNlicense in good standing with the state of employment
- Valid CPR certification
- Evidence of a negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
Choosing the right home care provider can be a tough decision. As a client, you are looking for reliable nursing care. As an employee, you are looking to make a difference. And while all agencies share many of the same nurses, not all agencies treat them the same. At Infinium Health Services, we will never treat you like a number. We understand that staying connected and feeling supported are important to you and we all share the desire to serve - to make a difference in the lives of the people we touch and to change the perception of the home care experience - one nurse, once client at a time!