Two Magnet Hospitals.
One Groundbreaking Collaborative!
Join Stamford Health and Hospital for Special Surgery (HSS) as they unveil their brand, new hospital unit and define the future of Orthopedics. Stamford Health is currently seeking Surgical Technologists with orthopedics experience. The positions and schedules are varied, and the opportunities tremendous. Through your skilled use of our state-of-the-art instruments, implants, and various orthopedic systems, you’ll ensure a safe patient care experience.
- 2-3 years’ scrub experience in a hospital/ambulatory setting
- Orthopedics experience
- Current BLS certification
- CST certification from NBSTSA preferred
Stamford Health recognizes the importance of your financial health and overall well-being.
- Up to $15,000 sign-on bonus based on experience; prorated for part-time
- Competitive salary and rich shift differentials
- Low cost medical, dental and vision insurance plans day one
- Tax deferred annuity and (403b) pension plan
- Rich tuition reimbursement program
- High acuity care and level of autonomy
- Child care partnership with Bright Horizons
Reimagine your career at Stamford Health.
Check out our video to see what it’s like to be a part of the Collaborative and apply.
You may also email your resume to Evena Williams, Sr. HR Partner, at: firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE M/F/D/V
HSS is the world’s largest academic medical center focused on musculoskeletal health and ranked the #1 hospital for orthopedics according to U.S News & World Report (2016-17). Through this unique alliance, HSS Orthopedics Stamford Health will expand access to leading clinicians, as well as best practices and protocols developed by HSS over its 153 years of experience.
Designated: ANCC Magnet Recognition®
Accredited: The Joint Commission
Member: NewYork-Presbyterian Healthcare System
Designated: Planetree Person-Centered Care