Assistant Nurse Manager
Each year, Bay Cove provides effective, compassionate care to more than 20,000 individuals and families who face the challenges of developmental disabilities, mental illness, drug and alcohol addiction and aging at over 160 sites in Boston and southeastern Massachusetts. Our goal is to provide full, rich lives for people with the greatest challenges.
We are presently seeking an Assistant Nurse Manager at our Boston, MA location to:
- Provide nursing assessment for new admissions with client teaching on methadone medication and program policies.
- Coordinate MD and NP clinics 4 times weekly. Dosing clinic as needed in dosing nurse’s absence.
- Coordinate TB risk assessment and follow-up for Treatment Center clients and staff.
- Coordinate phlebotomy clinics with Nurse Manager.
- Lead methadone orientation group and assisting with development of and leading educational groups. Monitor supplies and order as needed.
- Review medical records for Quality Assurance and Improvement.