State Tested Nursing Assistant
At Bethesda Care Centeris seeking a State Tested Nursing Assistant to join our team!You will work alongside fellow caregiversto provide high quality patient care. This is a full-time position working either 6a-6p, or 6p-6a. We offer excellent benefits including paid holidays, vacation and sick time. Affordable medical, dental and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and much more! We offer excellent shift premiums and fun work environment!
- Provide patient careunder direction of nursing staff
- Administer prescribed medications to patients
- Sterilizeand prepare medical tools and equipment
- Assist in the transport of patients
- Provide companionship and basic care to patients
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Previous experience in nursing,patient care, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Ability to work well in teams
At Volunteers of America, we are more than a nonprofit organization. We are a ministry of service that includes nearly 16,000 paid, professional employees dedicated to helping those in need rebuild their lives and reach their full potential.
Through our hundreds of human service programs, including housing and healthcare, Volunteers of America touches the lives of more than 1.4 million people in over 400 communities in 46 states as well as the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico each year. Since 1896, we have supported and empowered America's most vulnerable groups, including veterans, at-risk youth, the frail elderly, men and women returning from prison, homeless individuals and families, people with disabilities, and those recovering from addictions. Our work touches the mind, body, heart and ultimately the spirit of those we serve, integrating our deep compassion with highly effective programs and services.
- See more at: https://www.voa.org/about-us#sthash.7mwK9Jco.dpuf