Registered Nurse RN
Licensed Vocational Nurses and Registered Nurses Needed!
Contact us for an interview at: 714-930-6452
Who we are: National Support Services provides care and serve adults with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities in daily living activities.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a LVN or RN. This position supports individuals we serve in medically modified residential facilities, you will play a vital and positive role in helping our clients with intellectual, cognitive, or developmental disabilities achieve their fullest potential. In this role you will utilize your license to carry out each individuals health care plan while providing direct care with the support of a Registered Nurse and Program Director.
Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growing team today!
What we offer you:
- A rewarding work environment
- Low staff-to-client ratios
- Meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the individuals we serve
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress
- Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
- On-the-job training including career development, advancement and paid CEU opportunities
- Current LVN/LPN or RN certification in good standing with the state of California
- Ability to carry out medical services to meet the on-going needs of individuals served
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must pass background investigation that includes FBI/DOJ fingerprint check
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
National Support Services, Inc.