Clinical Research Study Coordinator/Study Nurse (RN/LPN)
Are you a nurse or other healthcare professional ready for a change from the typical bedside-nursing position, which has you slaving away at med pass after med pass, while being forced to wear the hats of every other department, and often missing out on your own life events just because they fall on weekends and holidays?
Clinical Research combines the caring nature of healthcare with the exciting field of medication development. Every medication on the market today has been through a clinical trial, ran by dedicated teams of physicians, nurses, and other talented individuals along with huge pharmaceutical companies like Pfizer and Merck.
In addition to having a hand in bringing more effective medications for diseases such as cancer, diabetes, lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, and more, Clinical Research is a field you can make a career out of.
Were looking for some extraordinary individuals to work as Clinical Research/Study Coordinators, Medical Assistants, and in Patient Recruitment.
The Clinical Research Coordinator will:
Manage multiple clinical research study protocols ensuring ongoing adherence to each protocol as well as ICH/GCP, federal, state, and local guidelines
- Perform study subject recruitment including informed consent discussions and screening
- Maintain clinical research study regulatory files
- Maintain proper documentation in clinical research study subject's chart
The best candidates will have:
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills with patients/colleagues
- Creativity and resourcefulness
- Ability to work independently
- Good problem solving skills
- Strong conflict resolution/negotiation skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Good computer skills
- Prior clinical research experience or a scientific and medical background (RN/LPN) is a plus but we will consider training the right candidate(s)
Great perks including PTO, medical benefits, and great work hours.
Interested in learning more? Come join us at our Open House Job Fair on Saturday, July 15th 2017 @ 11am or Thursday, July 20th 2017 @ 6:30p. Interviews will be done on the spot! Go here https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/H2RTX9P to RSVP
Cant make it? Submit your resume at our website at www.omegaresearchconsultants.com or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.orgCompany Description
Producing Phase 1 to 4 clinical research results with compassion, excellence and integrity in the Orlando, Winter Park, DeBary and the rest of the Central Florida area.