Senior Living Nurse - RN - Assisted Living, $5,000 sign-on bonus!
Registered Nurse (RN) - Assisted Living Community - $5,000 sign-on bonus!
Senior Living premier provider of independent and assisted living.
Serve as key team member, maintaining full accountability for fulfillment of the mission of the company.
Responsible for assisting the Resident Services Director is all aspects of the assisted living program.
Must exemplify and promote Company Senior Living Service Standards of safety, friendliness, a homelike setting and efficiency at all times.
Will serve as a professional caregiver who assumes responsibility for a resident or a group of residents via therapeutic use of self and the nursing process within the RN/LVN scope of practice.
Completes specific tasks as assigned by the Resident Services Director.
Daily duties may include, reviews and contributes to service plans, provision of first aid and emergency assistance, managing training programs, monitoring and recording blood glucose readings, as well as administering medication per Resident Service Plan.
Will perform and document insertion, removal and management of indwelling and non-indwelling urinary catheters and other duties as assigned.
- Must have criminal record clearance prior to initial presence in the Community.
- Must have passed post offer health physical, TB test and drug screen.
- Must have current, unencumbered nursing license for state of Oregon - RN.
- Must have current first aid and CPR certification.
- Completion of state specific required training, completed in mandated time frame.
- Assisting Living care-giving experience is required.
- Knowledge of or ability to gain knowledge of and ability to maintain all applicable regulations and policies and procedures pertaining to assisted living residents, including state and federal regulations.
- Must have familiarity with older adult nursing care and the concepts of assisted living.
- Must have above average Resident-assessment skills.
RightWay Recruiting provides search and recruitment services to the healthcare community on a National scale by working directly for hospitals, hospital groups, long term care providers, revenue cycle/HIM/compliance consulting agencies, healthcare specialized lending and collection servicing groups, and other healthcare vendors.
Our specialized areas of recruitment include the following: Health Information Management, Nursing Leadership, Revenue Cycle, Long Term Care and Healthcare Finance.