RN Case Manager
We are seeking Registered Nurse's to join our team!
Helping Hands Home Health Care and our sister companies Continental Home Health Care and 1 Amazing Home Health Care are looking for Registered Nurses who have the ability to thrive in a fast pace environment while providing exceptional nursing care.
You will be responsible for the assessment, education, and nursing treatment of assigned patients
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Establish a plan of care for each of your patient's
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing, Home health care experience a plus.
- Will train the right individual for this position
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Has experience doing OASIS assessments
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Compensation: RN's and LPN's are paid on a per visit rate. Per visit rate is based on the employee's level of education and experience.