Home Infusion Nurse - Registered Nurse - RN
Home Infusion Nurse Registered Nurse RN
Option Care is hiring multiple Infusion RNs in the New York City Area!
For nearly 40 years, Option Care has been shaping the home infusion services industry. From industry pioneers to trusted partners, Option Care has emerged as the leading home infusion services provider. Our company has grown over 5,000 stronga workforce that spans the nation and is united by a common passion for making exceptional healthcare synonymous with home.
As a homeinfusion RN, you will care for patientsin their homes by providing infusion therapy and direct patient care. You will travel 100% of the time (we provide mileage reimbursement).
Infusion RN Job Responsibilities:
- Perform assessments, initiate and implement nursing plans; provide direct patient care, perform treatments, administer medications, and educate patients and families/caregivers.
- Effectively and timely communicate with Option Cares Clinical team, medical providers, patients and families/caregivers to facilitate continuity of care.
- Clinical documentation using computers and other automation while following an assigned visit schedule. Complete daily reports accurately and legibly according to agency submission requirements.
- Coordinate discharge planning and prepare discharge summaries
- Attend and complete required trainings, in-services, and continuing education to maintain competency and professional licensure for demonstrated knowledge regarding the care and management of patients in the home and/or alternate care settings.
- Participate in multidisciplinary team conferences and provide mentoring to other nurses for orientation and supervisory activities as assigned.
- Participates in nursing department on-call responsibilities.
Infusion RN - Position Requirements:
- Active New York RN license
- At least 2 years of experience working as a Nurse with IV experience
- Valid New York Drivers License and proof of liability insurance.
- Basic computer knowledge
- Willing to travel up to 100% of the time for business purposes.
Home infusion is one of the fastest-growing industries in healthcare. When you join Option Care, youll be part of a collaborative team who can meet this growing demand with a shared sense of purpose. In addition, youll be offered a competitive compensation package and a wide range of generous benefits.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Full-time and Per Diem/Flexible Schedules
- Short- and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Recognition Program
Join our team of compassionate healthcare providers. Apply Today!Company Description
For nearly 40 years, Option Care has been shaping the home infusion services industry. From industry pioneers to trusted partners, Option Care has emerged as the leading home infusion services provider. Our company has grown over 5,000 strong workforce that spans the nation and is united by a common passion for making exceptional healthcare synonymous with home.