Certified Nursing Assistant
At WellBridge we specialize in post-acute rehabilitation and nursing care which will be the bridge between hospital and back home . Our care delivery is fully automated and incorporates state of the art technology which allows our team of dedicated caregivers to spend more time where they belong; working with and providing EPIC care to our guests! Our goal is that each guest at WellBridge will have an EPIC experience: Excellence, Passion, Innovation, Care.
Wellbridge is the top rated skilled healthcare company in the state of Michigan . Our buildings boast 5 star ratings as a result of our highly dedicated and educated staff. Our sub-acute rehab facility boasts 100+ private rooms, full service spa, Starbucks, Bistro and many more amenities! We are very proud of the company that we have built and we are looking for the right people to help us achieve our vision. Do you want to be part of the future of healthcare? Consider Wellbridge of Brighton as the perfect move for you and join us as we lead the way in best-of-class short term rehabilitation services in our community.
Working for us, you will enjoy:
- Competitive starting wage
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employer-paid short term disability insurance
- Employer-paid life insurance
- 401k with a company match
- Flexible spending account for medical and dependent care
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5,000 per year
- RN loan repayment program we will pay up to $10,000 off of your outstanding student loan balance!
Job responsibilities include:
As a CNA in our community, you play THE key role in providing care to our community of guests. You will create a supportive and comfortable environment that is critical in ensuring a return to health and wellness for our guests.
- Perform and document guest care and follow care guides, including: all activities of daily living related care, such as skin care, preventative and supportive care, routine morning and evening mouth care, shaving, bathing guests in a safe and dignified manner while encouraging independence and dressing.
- Following the care guide perform proper transfer and ambulation.
- Reporting of any observation of significant changes in guest conditions to the nurse on duty
- Perform and document feeding and nutritional intake, blood pressure, TPRs, catheter care, bowel/bladder training, weights, turning, positioning, range of motion, and ambulation.
- Promote a safe and comfortable environment for giving care. Protect the safety and dignity of all guests.
To be successful in this position requires:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Current CNA license or within 4 months of training completion
- 1+ year of CNA or related experience preferred.
At Wellbridge, we specialize in post-acute rehabilitation and nursing care which will be the bridge between hospital and back home. Our care delivery is fully automated and incorporates state-of-the-art technology, which allows our team of dedicated caregivers to spend more time where they belong: working with and providing EPIC care to our guests! Our goal is that each guest at Wellbridge will have an EPIC experience. For us, EPIC means excellence, passion, innovation, and care.
Our sub-acute rehab facilities boast 100+ private rooms, electronic medical records, in-room medications, no nurse stations, EKG machine, bladder scanner, in-room labs, full service spa, Starbucks, and many more amenities!
Join our team today where our talent members enjoy:
Competitive starting wage
12 hour shifts for nurses
Generous paid time off and paid holidays
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Company-paid short term disability insurance
Company-paid life insurance
401k with a company match
Fantastic work-life balance EAP program
Tuition reimbursement of up to $5,000 per year
RN student loan repayment program of up to $10,000