RN, LPN or Athletic Trainer
Looking for a part-time RN, LPN or athletic trainer to be the lead person for a new cutting edge technique used for treating chronic pain. In addition, this person would be responsible for assisting physician with special projects as assigned.
Applicant should be motivated to learn new things, be able to multi-task and be willing to work in a fast paced environment. The ability to complete tasks with little direction or need for supervisory follow-up is imperative.
New graduates encouraged to apply.
RN / LPN CANDIDATES:
- Must be actively licensed in Wisconsin.
- Must be actively licensed or eligible for licensure in Michigan.
ATHLETIC TRAINER CANDIDATES:
- Bachelor's of Science in Athletic Training, required.
- Current National Athletic Trainer's Board Certification.
- Must possess or be in the process of acquiring licensure from the states of Wisconsin and Michigan.
No nights, weekends or holidays.
Interested candidates should submit resume to: email@example.com
No phone calls or drop-ins please. We will contact candidates for interviews.
We are an equal opportunity employer.`