Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Full Time 3rd Shift
The CNA provides quality care and assistance with activities of daily living to residents of the community. The CNA encourages residents to function at their highest level of independence and to participate in community activities. Conducts activities and provides for a meaningful experience for all residents. Responsible for ensuring a pleasurable dining experience and marketing the community in a positive and professional manner.
- Must possess current CNA license from the South Carolina Board of Nursing in good standing
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in-writing
- Must be organized and able to work well with all levels of personnel
- Must be able to safely lift and transfer residents while maintaining proper body mechanics
- Must be CPR/First Aid certified, or be willing to become certified within 60 days of hire
- Must be available to work full-time from 11 PM-7 AM and some weekends and holidays
The Crossings at Columbia is a state-of-the-art senior living community, providing a great lifestyle and the best in Assisted Living and Memory Care. The Crossings at Columbia is managed by Harmony Senior Services. As a Harmony Senior Services community, you can expect a caring, passionate, and professional staff committed to creating an active environment at The Crossings at Columbia. The Crossings is located at 2300 Clemson Road, Columbia, South Carolina 29229.