IMMEDIATE OPENINGS: Registered Nurse (RN)- Home Health- SW Houston
Transition Home Health is looking for experienced Field RNs to join our team!
RN responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
1. Obtain vital patient information during the referral or after admission to Agency services
2. Communicates with other health care professionals involved with the patients care.
3. Provides instruction/teaching to patient and/or family.
4. Evaluates patients treatments and goals
5. Assist patient and/or family in obtaining assistance from resources
6. Participates in discharge planning with physician, agency nurses, other disciplines and resources.
7. Attends and assist with case conference, in-services, supervision of home health aides.
8. Providing those services and/or treatments requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill
9. Initiating appropriate preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures
10. Assure that coordination of client services is maintained between all disciplines providing care
11. Referral to other services as needed
12. Evaluating outcomes of care
13. Supervising LVNs and paraprofessional providing services
14. Assist with other duties assigned by the Director of Nursing or the Administrator.
- High School Diploma or GED
- RN License in the State of Texas
- Service Oriented (positive, enthusiastic, empathetic, respectful demeanor)
- Able to communicate clearly in English
- Capable or organizing task and managing multiple priorities
- Computer Skills and understanding of electronic information systems used in Home Health.
- Have a current CPR Card
Home Health experience preferred.