RN - (Registered Nurse)
Do you want flexibility? Apply now!! Multiple positions open. You will have the freedom to choose which days and shifts you would like to work!
We are seeking a Registered Nurses to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- At least 1 year previous hospital experience
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- ER, ICU, PACU, PICU, all specialties $40hr days / $42hr nights
- NICU, L & D $45hr days / $47hr nights
- Med/Surg, Psych, Mother/Baby, Telemetry/PCU $40hr days / $42hr nights
Per Diem, the flexibility of these positions will allow you to choose the days and shifts you would like to work.
Contract to Perm positions are also available!Company Description
Love N Care Healthcare Services is committed to providing high quality healthcare essential to the improvement of physical, mental and social conditions of our patients.
Voted best home healthcare company for 2016 in Gwinnett County, GA
This is accomplished by hiring the best medical staff in the industry and providing them with a flexible and supportive work environment.