Registered Nurse (RN), New Grad
Registered Nurse (RN), New Grad Job Summary:
MGA Healthcare is now hiring New Grad RN's at St. Joseph's Behavioral in Stockton, CA.
- Competitive pay
- Benefits available after just 30 days of full-time employment
- Flexible schedules
- Invaluable new grad experience
- MGA offers 24/7 clinical and administrative support
- Easy, efficient communication with your own personal point of contact with MGA Healthcare
Registered Nurse (RN), New Grad Job Responsibilities:
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions.
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Record patients' medical information and vital signs.
- Order, interpret and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's condition.
- Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients' responses and conditions.
- Direct or supervise less-skilled nursing or healthcare personnel or supervise a particular unit.
- Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans.
- Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity.
- Instruct individuals, families, or other groups on topics such as health education, disease prevention, or childbirth and develop health improvement programs.
- Prepare patients for and assist with examinations or treatments.
Registered Nurse (RN), New Grad Job Requirements:
- Active CA license in good standing
- Graduated from an accredited and approved nursing program
How to Apply:
- Click Apply Now to submit an application for immediate review!
- Contact MGA Healthcare now at 916-646-3100
At MGA Healthcare Staffing, our highly personal approach to recruitment and job placement is focused on building great relationships with candidates and healthcare organizations, so that when the time comes to make a match, we create the perfect alignment of skill and need.
From travel nursing and allied health to executive-level positions, our extensive national network of hospitals and clinics enables us to provide ongoing opportunities to meet your needs. And our personalized approach means you will always receive the respect and attention you deserve.