Registered Nurse (RNs), Medical/Psychiatric
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE @ www.Nationalhcs.com
Registered Nurse (RN) positions available immediately with minimum one year Medical or Psychiatric experience for positions in the Garner, NC area at a behavioral health center.
- Per Diem or Contract
- 13-week Assignments
- Renewable Assignments
- 12-hour Shifts
- Immediate Shift Needs: 7pm-7am
- One year Medical or Psychiatric experience
- Current AHA/BLS
- Valid NC professional nurse licensure
- Experience working with electronic medical records, email, and computer literate
- Successful completion of competency testing, drug screen, background check, physical exam, immunizations, and other agency screening/application requirements
- Successful completion of other Client screening/application requirements
Benefits (visit our website www.Nationalhcs.com for a full detailed list)
- Excellent pay
- Weekly payroll
- Direct deposit
- Employee benefits post probation: 401-K, Vacation, and Healthcare Reimbursement
- Referral Program (another way to earn $)
- Bonus opportunities given throughout the year
- Reliable. Committed. Compassionate.
PLEASE APPLY online @ www.Nationalhcs.comCompany Description
National Health Care Solutions, LLC (NHCS) is a RN owned, TJC accredited healthcare staffing company providing per diem and contract healthcare professionals (HCPs) to facilities throughout the US. NHCS was founded by our President and CEO, Glenn Brody, RN in 2010, and provides the highest quality Physicians, Advanced Practice, Nursing, and Allied Health professionals to our clients.
Our philosophy is that understanding and respecting the unique needs of both clients and HCPs is the key to successful partnerships. Our mission is to provide reliable HCPs dedicated to quality patient care with unrelenting attention to clinical excellence and patient safety. We have honed our skills to provide Reliable, Committed, and Compassionate healthcare professionals to our clients for their patients safety.
NHCS earned The Joint Commission (TJC) gold seal of approval in 2017 for healthcare staffing services. We provide the highest quality HCPs who are Reliable, Committed, and Compassionate.