Job: RN - Geriatric RN Supervisor - $10,000 HIRING BONUS
Horizon Home Care & Hospice, located in Milwaukee, WI, has been serving the undeserved population, which includes MyChoice Family Care members for over 2 decades. Our dedication and commitment to serve our community is second to none and we will continue to provide top-notch care to those that need it most for years to come.
As a contracted CMU servicing a Title 19 managed insurance program through My Choice Family Care, Horizon's Family Care staff emphasize preventative and holistic care.
Horizon Home Care and Hospice is seeking a geriatric nurse to lead our My Choice Family Care team and provide case management services for Family Care program members. This is that balance you've been waiting for of supervision and patient care. Why choose one or the other?
- Collaborate with the Family Care Program Manager to coordinate the daily functions of the Family Care Team, ensuring efficiency and quality compliance per MCDA contractual requirements.
- Work with Program Manager and Human Resources on hiring, training, performance evaluations, and corrective action for Family Care staff
- Personally manage a patient caseload
- Complete, document, and communicate results of comprehensive assessment of members upon admission to case management services and at prescribed intervals within MCDA contractual guidelines using all appropriate assessment tools.
- Develop and implement an individualized plan (ISP and Team Care Plan) based on assessment; secure goods and services per MCDA guidelines and timelines.
- Serve as a member advocate and act as a liaison between the member/family, FC Team, MCDA, Horizon Home Care & Hospice, government agencies and other programs.
- Monitor utilization of services for the Family Care program and team efficiency, quality and/or cost-effectiveness for maximization of case management reimbursement.
- Demonstrate knowledge of current government laws/regulations and FC policies which impact Family Care enrollees; clearly communicate these to clients, staff and other appropriate parties.
Qualifications include a Degree from an Accredited School of Nursing, a valid WI RN license, and Microsoft Office proficiency. Ideal candidate will have 3 years of Family Care experience and 5 years of interdisciplinary supervision experience. Because this position travels to member homes throughout Milwaukee County, you must have a valid driver's license, reliable vehicle, and auto insurance.
Horizon Home Care and Hospice, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran. To achieve our goal of equal opportunity, we maintain an affirmative action program through which we take good faith efforts to recruit, hire and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, persons with disabilities, Vietnam era veterans, and other protected veterans.