RN Positions in this city, and throughout California!
Must have twelve months experience within the last three years and be licensed in California.
Registered Nurse (RN):
(1) Plan and implement nursing care including: administration of medication, therapeutic agents, treatments and disease prevention, orders by the physician, and obtain specimens for diagnostic testing;
(2) Participate as a member of the Inter-disciplinary team in developing multi-disciplinary treatment efforts; assist physicians with medical or minor surgical procedures; and prepare records and other reports;
(3) Provide observation, ongoing patient-inmate/youth assessments, and therapeutic intervention consistent with the patient-inmate/youth physical and psychological status; evaluate effectiveness of inmate-patient treatment regimens and record progress;
(4) Document all nursing activities in medical records, including an initial nursing assessment, treatment interventions, and patient-inmate/youth education;
(5) Ensure a safe therapeutic environment for the patient-inmate/youth and staff; maintain order; and supervise the conduct of patient-inmates/youths.
We are a professional registry serving California since 1984. We specialize in medical staffing to provide short and long term registry staff to California Department of Corrections facilities throughout California. We staff full-time, part-time and per diem.