Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
7 days left
- Contract Type
Certified Nursing Assistant- C.N.A.
At BRIA of Chicago Heights a leading provider of both short-term and long-term medical and rehabilitation care we are dedicated to providing the highest quality of care for each patient we serve. Our ideal candidate will share our passion for providing quality healthcare and are looking to build a career with a company that is truly making a difference.
As a Certified Nursing Assistant at Bria Health Services unique opportunities for employment are available to you:
Certified Nursing Assistant
Nursing assistants will be responsible to assist residents of all ages, with all types of medical needs in performing their basic activities of daily living. They work under the nurse's supervision, while playing an important part in identifying changes in resident condition to help the nurse provide the best quality care, outcomes, and customer service they deserve.
Activity Assistant/ Certified as C.N.A.
Tired of the day to day of being a C.N.A., at BRIA we value you. We believe activity assistants should be C.N.A.s, and that our residents deserve that level of care at every turn. This unique opportunity affords C.N.A.s who desire the rewarding life of a healthcare provider through recreational activities. Activity Assistants support the efforts of the Activity Director in the assessing, selecting, organizing, and implementing of recreational services to address the individualized needs and interests of the overall resident/patient population within the center.
- Lead by example to provide consistent quality of care.
- Never says not my patient or not my job.
- Coordinate with other departments to enhance patient care.
- Provide input and ideas on improvement to nurses and managers, including informing managers regarding any care or personnel issues as appropriate. Assist other PCTs in their work as necessary, as directed by the management team.
- Customer Service Customer service focus to meet daily needs of patients and families and anticipate upcoming needs.
- Positive attitude, no negativity or gossip.
- Greet and acknowledge all patients and visitors at every encounter.
- 5-Star approach to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge Requires the ability to do detailed work correctly and function under and handle high stress situations.
- CPR certified. Performs daily vitals for all patients. CNA in a Skilled Nursing Setting
Qualified candidates will possess:
Valid Illinois CNA License in good standing
Current CPR certificate a plus
Previous healthcare experience preferred; not required
Should be able to work in collaboration with a Nursing Team
Must have excellent patient care and customer service skills
All candidates must have excellent written/verbal communication, documentation, and computer skills
Medical and Dental:
Employee Appreciation ProgramsCompany Description
Compassionate, resident-centered care is the cornerstone of our services. BRIA employees are passionate and caring professionals who take great pride in their ability to serve our residents in a broad range of skilled healthcare, administrative, therapeutic and support roles. Our team serves from the heart so that residents get the most out of every day.
Our goal is to provide our residents with services designed to achieve the best possible health, level of function, and quality of life. From rehabilitation therapy and specialized cardiac, orthopedic and pulmonary rehabilitation, to in-house and bedside hemodialysis, we help our patients get back home. We also offer long-term care options, including specialized Alzheimer's / dementia care.
We offer enhanced clinical capabilities and comfortable amenities in safe and supportive environments, including:
- Rehabilitation services seven days a week
- State-of-the-art medical and therapy equipment
- Enhanced rehabilitation gyms
- Medical staff with expertise in post-acute care
- 24-hour coverage by nurses specially trained in patient assessment and evaluation
- Comprehensive patient and family education
- Post discharge follow-up
- Newly renovated facilities and patient rooms
- In-room televisions with cable/satellite
- In-room telephones
- Computer with internet access
- Restaurant-style dining with room service available
Our mission is to provide the best health outcomes, highest levels of customer service, and a culture that encourages personal growth and satisfaction for staff.