REGISTRED NURSE (RN)
* Working with a variety of patients, from pediatric to geriatric, or specializing in one of numerous possible areas such as neo-natal intensive care, cardiac care, neurologic care or dermatology
* Observing and recording patient behavior
* Consulting with physicians and other healthcare professionals
* Establishing treatment plans, operating medical equipment
* Supervising licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and certified nurse assistants (CNAs)
* Performing diagnostic tests
* Treating medical emergencies, such as heart attacks, strokes, car accidents and burns as well as recovering post-operative patients
* Administering medications and treatments
$$$ 40.00Company Description
The Agency's mission is to provide professional and paraprofessional services to clients in their homes assisting them to achieve the highest level of potential in their day-to-day self-care activities.
We are committed to providing high quality, multidisciplinary care by professionals who recognize the need for comprehensive assessment of needs from both the client and professional's point of view.