Registered Nurse / RN
Registered Nurse (RN) Summary:
Under immediate supervision, supports providers (physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants) in provision of patient care; includes recording vital signs, discussing chief health concerns, performing testing, and administering injections; assists with procedures and documentation
Registered Nurse (RN) Minimum Qualifications:
- Must be licensed in the state of Missouri
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One (1) year of technical training; supplemented with one (1) year of related work experience.
- RN License is required.
Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities:
- Assists with providing patient care: records vital signs; discusses and records chief health concerns; performs tests; administers injections.
- Places phone calls to pharmacies to order prescriptions; sets-up referral contacts.
- Pulls and prepares patient charts; answers phone; performs other general office duties as required
- Maintains neatness of work area; stocks patient rooms with supplies
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Full range of benefits available for full time employees.If you meet the above qualifications for our Registered Nurse (RN) please apply today!
- Registered Nurse /RN: 1 year
PRE-HIRE DRUG SCREEN REQUIRED
For inquires please contact:
Bentwood Nursing and Rehab Center
1501 Charbonier Road
Florissant, Mo. 63031
MGM Healthcare provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees legally-protected characteristics (protected class) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.