RN Registered Nurse
Are you interested in working for a company that was voted "Top Workplace" by the Baltimore Sun two years in a row?
Our Maryland based organization is dedicated to build your career with a healthcare organization that has earned an outstanding reputation in long term and sub-acute care
FutureCare Lochearn is seeking PRN RNs for all shifts!
Prescribes, delegates, coordinates, provides and implements an established plan of nursing care for a group of residents. Demonstrates the knowledge and skills required to care for the resident population on assigned unit. The Registered Nurse works with a predominately adult geriatric population
Duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following tasks and assignments:
- Assessment: Assesses resident needs and develops a plan of care.
- Planning: Develops an individual resident problem list and a resident plan of care to assure assessed needs are addressed.
- Implementation: Demonstrates the basic skill and judgment necessary to implement physicians orders, nursing interventions and procedures as needed for the care of the resident.
- Evaluation: Evaluates resident responses to daily implementation of nursing care in order to reassess needs.
- Communication/Leadership: Participates as an effective member of the resident care team contributing to the efficient operation of the unit, demonstrating effective interpersonal communication with all personnel, residents and families as part of the facilitys commitment to quality resident care.
Current Maryland RN license.
Minimum of One year nursing experienceCompany Description
Picking a career path is a big decision. Deciding where to work is an equally important choice. We realize you have many options when it comes to selecting an employer, and believe FutureCare offers something special. We work hard to create positive work environments that are based on teamwork and offer continuous opportunities for our staff to grow and be fulfilled in their day-to-day work, both personally and professionally.