Registered Nurse (RN) - Cath Lab #JMCPD
Registered Nurse (RN) Cath Lab 13 Week Contract Opportunity!
At Capital Healthcare Solutions we understand the difficulty that can come with finding a new worthwhile career opportunity. What sets us apart from the competition is that we firmly stand by the belief that we can build stronger communities by enriching the lives of others through memorable connections and extraordinary care. This begins with valuing our relationships with our nurses, and exceeding your expectations for your next career move! At Capital Healthcare, its not just a careerits a solution.
We work with thousands of healthcare organizations throughout the region to pair professionals who are relentless to succeed with rewarding opportunities and career solutions. We are currently seeking qualified Registered Nurses (RNs) with experience in Catheterization Lab for a 13-week contract opportunity in Pittsburgh, PA and surrounding areas. Compassionate candidates with at least one year of experience are encouraged to explore this opportunity and learn about our new Referral Bonus Program!
- Manage and direct nursing care and technical support before, during and after invasive cardiovascular procedures
- Serve as a resource for patients, physicians, and technicians to contact when problems occur related to the interdisciplinary approach of cardiovascular medicine
- Measure progress
- Support staff, patient, and family education to enhance knowledge, skills, and necessary behaviors to optimize the patients health status
- Assessment of baseline vitals; review of medical history, allergy history, level of consciousness, pain assessment, physical, spiritual, cultural and psychological needs, and peripheral vascular status
- Current PA RN License
- One (1) year recent experience as a RN
- Additional requirements may vary based on facility
You will be rewarded with:
- Referral Bonuses up to $250!
- Name Your Price Compensation
- Tax Advantage Travel Package
- Discount Hotels and Housing Rates
- Flexible Schedules
- 8/10/13/26 Week Contracts
- Completion Bonus
- Day One Medical/Dental/Eye Benefits
- Same Day Hiring Manager Interview
- 401-k Match
- Vacation Loyalty Bonuses
Apply today to learn more! Were committed by choice to finding you the best career option possible!
Keywords: CPR Certification, Nurse, RN, Personal Care, Registered Nurse, Nursing Homes, Personal Care Homes, Home Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, ADLs, Pain Management, Managed Care, Medication, BLS, Basic Life Support, Nursing, Pediatrics, Case management, Sample/Specimen Processing, Home Care, Family Medicine, Treatment Plan, HHC, Jail, Corrections, penitentiary, pediatric, clinic, home healthcare, Rehab, med/surg, ICU, Intensive Care Unit, ER, Emergency RoomCompany Description
Capital Nursing Solutions is a national leader in healthcare staffing for Nurses. Talented Nurses and Medical Facilities such as general and surgical, teaching, and specialized hospitals, outpatient clinics, surgical centers and skilled nursing facilities have turned to Capital for over a decade to find the perfect match.
We understand the commitment of those who devote themselves to healthcare. We embrace this commitment in all facets of our business as a leader in the healthcare staffing industry. Capital adheres to the highest performance standards, signifying our commitment to our Nurses, our Clients and the Patients that we collectively serve. To learn more about Capital Healthcare opportunities, please click here.
Capital Healthcare Solutions is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.