Registered Nurse (RN) Opportunity! #JMCPD
Registered Nurse (RN) Opportunity!
At Capital Healthcare Solutions we understand the difficulty that can come with finding a new worthwhile career opportunity. What sets us apart from the competition is that we firmly stand by the belief that we can build stronger communities by enriching the lives of others through memorable connections and extraordinary care. This begins with valuing our relationships with our nurses, and exceeding your expectations for your next career move! At Capital Healthcare, its not just a careerits a solution.
We work with thousands of healthcare organizations throughout the region to pair professionals who are relentless to succeed with rewarding opportunities and career solutions. We are currently seeking qualified Registered Nurses (RNs) in Seven Fields, PA and surrounding areas. Compassionate candidates with at least one year of experience are encouraged to explore this opportunity and learn about our new Referral Bonus Program!
The positions available include full-time, part-time, or per-diem options based on the clients' needs.
- Accountability for leadership of staff as assigned, delegating, and coordinating nursing care
- Responsibility for planning, organizing, and evaluating care interventions and their affect on patients
- Supporting staff, patient, and family education to enhance knowledge, skills, and necessary behaviors to optimize the patients health status
- Administer prescribed medications
- Take and record vital signs
- Prepare and give injections
- Dress wounds
- Collect samples for testing
- Perform routine tests
- Monitor patients for adverse reactions to medications and treatments
- Any and all other applicable tasks and responsibilities
- Current PA RN License
- One (1) year recent experience as a RN
- Additional requirements may vary based on facility
You will be rewarded with:
- Referral Bonuses up to $250!
- Premium Pay - Direct Deposit (Above Industry Standards)
- Flexible Schedules
- Premium Holiday Pay
- STD/LTD/Life Insurance
- 401k Plan with 4% Match!
- Other Bonus Programs - Loyalty, etc.
Apply today to learn more! Were committed by choice to finding you the best career option possible!
Keywords: CPR Certification, Nurse, RN, Personal Care, Registered Nurse, Nursing Homes, Personal Care Homes, Home Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, ADLs, Pain Management, Managed Care, Medication, BLS, Basic Life Support, Nursing, Pediatrics, Case management, Sample/Specimen Processing, Home Care, Family Medicine, Treatment Plan, HHC, Jail, Corrections, penitentiary, pediatric, clinic, home healthcare, Rehab, med/surg, ICU, Intensive Care Unit, ER, Emergency RoomCompany Description
Capital Nursing Solutions is a national leader in healthcare staffing for Nurses. Talented Nurses and Medical Facilities such as general and surgical, teaching, and specialized hospitals, outpatient clinics, surgical centers and skilled nursing facilities have turned to Capital for over a decade to find the perfect match.
We understand the commitment of those who devote themselves to healthcare. We embrace this commitment in all facets of our business as a leader in the healthcare staffing industry. Capital adheres to the highest performance standards, signifying our commitment to our Nurses, our Clients and the Patients that we collectively serve. To learn more about Capital Healthcare opportunities, please click here.
Capital Healthcare Solutions is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.