Registered Nurse (RN) for ENT Surgery and Plastic Surgery office
We are seeking a Registered Nurse to join our team! You will be responsible for assisting the providers and treatment of assigned patients as well as administrative duties associated with an office clinic.
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about surgical pre and post op treatments for ENT and facial plastic surgeries and allergy treatment.
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Medical administrative tasks
- Travel between 3 locations (Jacksonville Beach, Southside and Mandarin)
- Phone triage and patient communication via email and telephone.
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields, preferably ENT or surgery
- Medical office experience a plus
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to speak and read Spanish is a plus!
We are a combined pediatric and adult ENT (Otolaryngology) surgery and facial plastic surgery office. We have 3 surgeons and an ARNP working out of 3 locations, soon to be adding a 4th in Fleming Island.