Skilled Nursing Facility Hospital Liaison/Marketer
In keeping with our organizations goal of improving the lives of the Residents we serve, the Director of Marketing is responsible for the entire marketing program for the facility. The Director of Marketing develops and maintains professional relationships with the surrounding medical community to ensure steady referral sources for the facility. This position develops, implements and maintains marketing strategies for the facility.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Works with interdisciplinary team members to identify short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; recommends options and courses of action to address issues.
2. Develops, implements, and maintains marketing strategies specific to individual facility needs.
3. Develops and maintains professional relationships with medical professionals in the surrounding community.
4. Represents the company at conventions, annual meetings, trade associations and seminars.
5. Provides short and long-term market forecasts and reports via market research, analysis and interpretation of data collection.
6. Coordinates and participates in presentations about the facility to healthcare professionals and other potential referral sources.
7. Communicates and interacts effectively and tactfully with Residents, visitors, families, peers and supervisors.
8. Answers and respond to call lights promptly and courteously when working in Resident care areas.
9. Attend and participate in departmental meetings and in-services as directed.