Certified Nursing Assistant, Medical Assistant or LPN
We are seeking a mature individual to join our team that can accept the responsibilities of the lead position for very busy OBGYN practice and practitioner. This person will be trained under the guidance of the current employee who will be retiring.
- Handle all administrative dutiesin a timely manner pertaining to the patient
- Perform routine clinical tasksto support medical staff
- Communicate with insurance companiesfor proper authorization for surgeries and procedures
- Schedule surgeries and procedures under the guidelines given
- Escort patients to exam rooms
- Maintain medical supply inventory
- Communicate effectively with physician owner and other providers within the practice
- Communicate with Practice Manager regarding staffing needs, supplies and orders
- Strong organizational skills to plan ahead
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Good computer skills
- Previous administrative knowledge a plus
Aishling Obstetrics and Gynecology is a very busy and growing practice with offices in Sandwich, Yorkville, Plainfield and Aurora. We have 3 full-time physicians and a full-time Nurse Practitioner. Great place to work, very friendly staff, looking for a team player that enjoys a fast-paced environment. Must be willing to travel to all locations and work some Saturdays.