Registered Nurse (RN)
IW Care Connection, Inc. (IWCC) is a California-based Nurse Case Management company, specializing in Workers' Compensation injuries.
Currently, we are hiring:
* Experienced Workers Comp Field Nurse Case Manager (RN)
* Bilingual (Spanish) Registered Nurse (RN) with Field Experience or Occupational Health Experience
- Top Salary and excellent benefits including:
- >> Health Insurance, Dental Insurance and Vision Insurance
- >> 401K Retirement Plan
- >> Flexible hours and Paid Vacation
- NO HANDS ON NURSING REQUIRED!!!!
- California Registered Nurse (RN) license
- 2+ years clinical nursing experience
- 1+ years Workers' Compensation Case Management experience or fluent in Spanish .
- Valid Driver's License and CA Auto Insurance
- Ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel efficiently
- Occupational Health experience is a plus
RN will facilitate and coordinate all aspects of Medical and Non-Medical care experienced by those who have sustained work related injuries. You will interact with insurance company adjusters, attorneys, physicians, and other health care professionals involved. You will oversee the care of these patients, attend medical appointments, visit hospitals, coordinate medical equipment and home modifications, and any other services or products that are needed.
** You will be able to work from home, travel locally and have a flexible work day. We provide a laptop and a cell phone**
*Full-Time and Part-Time positions available for Experienced NCM only.
IW Care Connection, Inc (IWCC) is an independent party nurse case management company.
IWCC is agreed by both parties on litigated cases and has extensive experience working with public entities, employers and TPAs. In 2016, IWCC was chosen by the County of San Bernardino to help them manage the workers' compensation cases resulting from the December 2015 Terrorist attack.