Are you looking to leverage your experience and skill set into an exciting and rewarding position where you can make a difference in your community and provide supportive services to individuals in need? Explore a great opportunity providing supervision and coordination for the home health program of a Minneapolis organization that supports people with SPMI and/ or intellectual/ developmental disabilities through a variety of programs and services. RN Supervisor will earn $70,000.
- interview, hire, train, coach and evaluate employees
- assist Nursing staff with in-home visits to clients and client evaluations
- assign/ direct work assignments for staff; address personnel complaints/ problems
- provide consultation to programs and services involving medication administration and management
- assist Nursing staff deal with critical situations; offer guidance and make decisions on various situations
- seek out funding sources, market services, prepare and present budget plans and manage program revenues and expenses to assure the fiscal viability of programming
- review and analyze changes in Minnesota and federal guidelines/ regulations; implement and communicate agency-wide policies and procedures that comply with changes
Qualified, reliable behavioral and educational staffing
Behavioral Staffing is a leading staffing agency for professionals in the behavioral / mental health, and early childhood / special education fields in the Midwest.
We place licensed and non-licensed professionals in the fields of social services, mental health, nursing, case management, allied health, special education, and early childhood education.
We work with hospitals, community mental health centers, managed care companies, outpatient treatment centers, residential homes, metropolitan school districts, Charter Schools, National non-profits, Head Start programs, and social service organizations throughout all of the states we service.