RN Nurse Supervisor
- Contract Type
Coastal StaffingSolutions is a staffing and recruiting company that specializes in the placement of qualified health care and auxiliary personnel in private and public practice settings throughout Florida and the United States. Our clients run the entire spectrum in the Healthcare Industry.
We have been retained by a premier provider of Long Term care; to search for a RNNurse Supervisorfor their Jacksonville, FL facility to join its team of professionals.
**This position would be for the 3-11 shift
Nurse Supervisor Job Description
- Coordinate the delivery of quality patient care by assuring the care plans of direct care staff are complete, accurate, and followed.
- Be responsible for the performance of and/or oversight of critical patient care activities, including scheduling, staffing, intake, and physician communications.
- May provide direct care on an as needed basis.
- Serve as the direct supervisor for the nurses and staff on their assigned team.
Nurse Supervisor Qualifications:
- Must be a Nurse in the state of Florida.
- Previous experience in a long term care facility preferred.
- A minimum of two years nursing experience is required.
- Prior supervisory experience required.
Coastal Staffing Solutions is a staffing and recruiting company that specializes in the placement of qualified individuals to exemplary companies. in private and public practice settings throughout Florida and the United States. Our clients run the entire spectrum in the Healthcare, Textiles, Energy, Sales, Technology, and Management areas.