CNA Certified Nursing Assistant
We are seeking both a full time and part timeCNA Certified Nursing Assistant to join our team!You will work alongside fellow caregiversto provide high quality patient care. Full time employees are eligible for all benefits and part time employees are eligible for a portion of the benefits.
- Provide patient careunder direction of nursing staff
- Administer prescribed medications to patients
- Sterilizeand prepare medical tools and equipment
- Assist in the transport of patients
- Provide companionship and basic care to patients
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Must have completed the C.N.A. course and either have your current certification, or be in the testing process
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Ability to work well in teams
- Must pass a pre-employment background screening and drug test
Personal attention and progressive medical care go hand in hand at Bella Terra Cedar City. Our accommodations offer guests comfortable living spaces and a wide array of on-site medical services. Our warm and attentive staff, and beautiful campus setting provide the ideal atmosphere for recovery and living.