Home Healthcare Nurse - Trach/Vent- RN or LPN! #TCHAR
Home Healthcare Nurse - Trach/Vent- RN or LPN Opportunity!
*11p-7a Fri & Sat or 7a-7p Sat & Sun shift commitment needed
At Harmony Home Healthcare we understand the difficulty that can come with finding a new worthwhile career opportunity. What sets us apart from the competition is that we firmly stand by the belief that we can build stronger communities by enriching the lives of others through memorable connections and extraordinary care. This begins with valuing our relationships with our nurses, and exceeding your expectations for your next career move! We pride ourselves in bringing harmony to our clients homes, and that starts with you!
We are currently seeking qualified Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) and Registered Nurses (RNs) with experience in Trach/Vent, and interested in Home Healthcare (HHC) for an opportunity in Glenshaw, PA and surrounding areas. Compassionate candidates with a minimum of one year of experience are encouraged to explore this opportunity and learn about our new Referral Bonus!
The positions available include full-time, part-time, or per-diem options based on our clients' care needs.
*Tracheotomy and Ventilator experience is a plus. However, full training will be provided if necessary!
- Complete admission, case management, and follow-up skilled nursing visits for home health patients.
- Develop Plan of Care for each patient in collaboration with the treating physician
- Document appropriate medical information, including any case conferences, patient contacts, medication order changes, re-certifications, progress updates, and care plan changes.
- Prepare visit notes for each skilled nursing visit, update/summarize patient records, and confers with other health care disciplines in providing coordinated patient care.
- Teaches patients and families regarding the disease process, self-care techniques and prevention strategies
- Active in-State License
- Home Health experience a plus
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Additional requirements may vary based on the clients' needs
- Referral Bonuses up to $250!
- Premium Pay (Direct Deposit)
- Flexible schedules
- Premium Holiday Pay
- 401K with 4% Match!
- Short Term/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Bonus Programs- (Loyalty, Referral, etc.)
Apply today to learn more! Were committed by choice to finding you the best career option possible!
CPR Certification, Nurse, RN, Personal Care, Registered Nurse, Nursing Homes, Personal Care Homes, Home Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, ADLs, Pain Management, Managed Care, Medication, BLS, Basic Life Support, Nursing, Pediatrics, Case management, Sample/Specimen Processing, Home Care, Family Medicine, Treatment Plan, HHC, Jail, Corrections, penitentiary, pediatric, clinic, home healthcare, Rehab, med/surg, ICU, Intensive Care Unit, ER, Emergency RoomCompany Description
Harmony Home Healthcare is a program created for patients in Western Pennsylvania who prefer in-home care when they require medical assistance. We work with you, your family, physicians and others in your individual healthcare network to create a patient-centered plan of care that achieves your medical, safety and daily living needs in the comfort and convenience of your home.
Continuous Home Care