Assistant Nurse Manager (RN)
Clementine Briarcliff Manor, a Monte Nido affiliate, is a new program for adolescent girls age 13-17, which offers a model of treatment that blends the personalized and medically sophisticated care for which we are known, with the latest research and strategies for adolescents suffering from eating disorders. Located in a private residential area, this highly specialized medical, psychiatric, nutritional, and clinical approach integrates comprehensive academic and family support within an intimate home setting. We work together to heal the entire family instilling hope and trust. Currently, Clementine Briarcliff Manoris seekinga FTAssistantNurse Manager for its residential location in Briarcliff Manor, NY.
Job responsibilities include the following:
- Overseeing the operations and functioning of the facility relating to nursing, medications, and medical treatment.
- Scheduling, supervising, and developing nursing staff.
- Providing in-service training andeducation tostaff and clients.
- Maintaining medical safety standards.
- Overseeing client care plans and the administration of client medications.
- Servingas a liaison between administration, physicians, pharmacy, clinical staff, and clients.
- Provide on-call service for the facility, including managing all nature of calls and be available to staff the facility in an emergency.
- Available during the on-call hours to come into the facility if staffing requires
- Applicants should currently possess a bachelor's degree from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current RN license in the state of New York.
- Experience managing nursing operations, either in a residential or hospital eating disorder setting preferred.
- Excellent communication, patient relations, and time management skills.
- Safety awareness and the ability to work as a member of a treatment team is required.
- Knowledge of Joint Commission behavioral health guidelines and practices are also preferred.
Our employees receive a competitive salary. To be considered for the position, please submit a resume in response to this posting. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Please note the selected candidate will be required to submit to full pre-employment background screenings.Company Description
At Clementine, we support adolescents and their families on the path to full recovery by preparing each adolescent to navigate the challenges of life free of the eating disorder. We provide the empathy, education, and support to families as partners in the recovery process. We help each adolescent to replace the eating disorder with healthy skills and a deep understanding of how to live a life that reflects their own unique individuality.