Registered Nurse (RN)
Registered Nurse (RN) Job Summary:
MGA Home Healthcare is now hiring experienced Registered Nurses (RN) for pediatric homecare opportunities in Austin, TX. Please review the details below and submit an application today!
- Competitive pay
- Benefits available after just 30 days of full-time employment
- Flexible schedules
- 24/7 on-call clinical and administrative support
- Easy, efficient communication with your own personal point of contact
Registered Nurse (RN) Job Responsibilities:
- Practice safe delivery of physician ordered care to patients in home environment
- Feeding tube management and care
- Medication management and administration
- Patient assessment while maintaining a holistic approach
- Provide accurate and concise documentation
- Tracheostomy, ventilator and urinary catheter management and care
- IV infusion management and administration
- Wound assessment and care
Registered Nurse (RN) Job Requirements:
- Active Texas (or compact state) RN (or LVN) license in good standing
- CPR for healthcare providers
- Ability to pass an extensive pre-employment background screening
- Ability to provide direct patient care
- High sense of urgency in meeting patient physical, emotional and educational needs
- Excellent communication skills that foster interdisciplinary collaboration
- Cultural sensitivity awareness
- Pediatric experience and bilingual a plus!
How to Apply:
- Click Apply Now below to submit an application for immediate review!
Exceptional homecare is about more than just filling a shift. It takes the heart to care, along with the experience and skills to excel. Go where your personal touch and professional abilities are both needed and appreciated.
At MGA Home Healthcare, we understand how committed nurses are to their work. Whether you are seeking ongoing private duty nursing positions or work on a more intermittent basis, we are dedicated to supporting all nurses every step of the way.