Urgent Team is looking for energetic and experienced Providers to join our team in Cleveland Tennessee.
The ideal candidate will have one year of experience in an urgent, walk-in, or primary care setting. Twelve hour shifts and rotating weekends are required for the full-time position. PRN opportunities are also available.
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive. Other duties may be assigned.
• Provide exemplary customer service to patients, visitors and coworkers.
• Provide convenient, friendly patient care to all who come through our door seeking health related services.
• Provide leadership, direction, and assistance during emergencies while maintaining a comforting and reassuring affect for patients.
• Working environment subject to varying fast paced and high stress conditions, including long and variable hours, changing locations, and continuous and frequent contact with others.
• Performs medical assessment, treatment, management and follow up of clinic patients including, but not limited to: primary care, urgent care, occupational health, DOT physicals and workers compensation.
• Performs medical procedures including, but not limited to: laceration repairs, nail removal, pap tests, injections, splinting and abscess incision and drainage.
• Establishes and monitors a medically appropriate level of care for clinic patients.
• Oversees, directs and supports on site laboratory, x-rays, injections, and collections for direct access services, if applicable.
• Maintains clinical core competency.
• Works with Center Leadership and other staff to ensure operations are consistent with medical policy and professional standards.
• Cooperates and participates in the development, implementation and revision of policies affecting medical practice, quality of care and patient satisfaction.
• Participates in and assists with in-service and continuing education programs for physicians, nurses and other personnel employed by or associated with Company.
• Recommends potential means of growth and development for new and/or existing services within the Center.
• Assures compliance with licensing, certification and accrediting bodies.
• Participates in development and presentation of education programs for staff.
• Represents Company and the clinic as reasonably required at internal and external meetings or events.
• Provides guidance to other medical staff (e.g. physician assistants, nurse practitioners and medical assistants) to ensure quality professional services and patient satisfaction
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• A Master’s degree and certification by one of the Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant certifying bodies
• Minimum 1 year of experience in acute/urgent care, family practice or emergency department setting is required
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
• DEA license with no restrictions required
• Valid State Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant license
• BLS Certification required
• Certified Medical Examiner (DOT) required before starting
Candidates may be contacted via email about this position. Please make sure @urgentteam.com is added to your safe senders list; otherwise, emails may go to spam.